Mark of Love
[html]

wc

Aeron smiled mostly forgetting the bump on her head as the two attacked her. She smiled as she rolled around with them. She playfully snarled at them as she romped with the pair of growing pups. Aeron smiled as she listened to Ayasha walking into the hotel. she was happily playing with the children. No I'm fine She said as she stood hearing both yelp in shock. She smiled calming them down then looked at Ayasha.

Don't look so uneasy sweetheart. Aeron said as she looked at the girl. Then nuzzled her children and motioned for them to move. Let me place these guys down for a nap. She said as she pushed the two along. she moved up the stairs and settled the two into their bed. Aeron would do all she could to care for them.

Shifting the Golden woman made her way down the stairs now on two legs. she was at ease now with the two tuckered out and now napping. "So ayasha whats going on?" She asked as she looked at her. The golden woman moved into the room and smiled a bit. She wondered why Ayasha was being odd.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread