Mark of Love
Aeron yawned as she remembered hitting her head. She rubbed her head and sighed as she looked at the girl. Such a pretty girl and from the rumors running around aeron was shocked to see her with a male that had such a dark past. Looking at ayasha Aeron moved forward and nodded. "Yep I haven't met with my trader yet so I have no supplies and no pigment yet." She spoke looking at her.

Moving more into the living room Aaeron sighed picking up a few of the things the kids had thrown around. Aeron looked at her again and smiled. "What would you like and where though?" She asked as she looked her over a little bit/ The golden vixen had to admit that being alone in this large home had made her miss a woman's touch.

She waited for an answer as she put the remaining things away. She just had to get everything cleaned up for the most part. Looking at Ayasha she gave a light wave of a hand. "Come sit no need to stand." She spoke motioning to any of the seats the Oriax just watched her. She seemed uneasy. The thought of trying to convince her not to mark her body came to mind.

Messages In This Thread