Mark of Love
OOC: Here's an idea of what the tattoo would look like

IC: Aeron looked her over and Ayasha imagined that she was trying to judge her for being with Liam. If Aeron confronted her, then…Ayasha wasn’t sure what she would do. She supposed that she would explain that she knew of his issues and still loved despite them all. She had done it enough times, with both their parents, that she almost had it memorized.

But the older women didn’t say anything and Ayasha started to breath regularly, which she didn’t realize she was having trouble with. But she listened to Aeron’s words and that it would take awhile for her to get the supplies. Ayasha gave a slight nod, indicating that she heard and understood.

Aeron then asked her what she wanted and where she wanted it. ”Well, I want a butterfly on my left bicep near my shoulder. I’d like it be pretty and maybe dark purple? As well as a few flowers, too?” She followed Aeron’s gesture and invitation and sat down. She probably seemed a little nervous, which she was, but that was turning to excite at the thought of showing Liam how much he meant to her, all aspects of him. She hoped that it wouldn’t be too difficult for Aeron to make.

Messages In This Thread