Mark of Love
Aeron seemed happy with her eagerness but wanted to know why she chose the two elements. Ayasha paused and tried to think of something to say that didn’t hurt Liam or make Aeron worried about her. She knew about Liam’s butterflies and all the troubles that they made him go through but didn’t think that it was anyone else’s business. So she shrugged. ”It combined things that I care about.” She didn’t care what Aeron thought about what she said.

But the older woman agreed that it would be a good spot and then she said that it would be painful. Ayasha nodded in understanding. She assumed that it would hurt but she listened to her options. One seemed less painful but harder to keep up. Or she could get the more painful but easier to deal with. She gave a sigh and weighed her options.

But she made her mind up and said, ”I guess it will be more painful but I’ll go with the scarring. How long will this take? Both this step and in total?” She still would do it but she wanted to know how bad it would be and for how long. She was nervous but very excited. She did feel a little rebellious even though she was not under her mother’s supervision.

Messages In This Thread