this is not your dream
[html]
Short ending post, I’m going to go post in your AW thread now/ +188

Just after he had spoken, Yegua did some smart ass move that caused the tiny woman to wrap her arms around his frame. He tensed for a moment at the touch, but then smiled and turned his head to look at her as she affirmed that she had missed him to. It warmed the icy chill that had been in his stomach and sparked a flame there, heating his body up to normal temperature and threatening to go even higher.

He did not say more until the mansion came into sight and he gave out a loud yipping call for Ezekiel. Once they arrived in to the front lawn, he dismounted and gave out a hand to help Zana down, I’m sure you are tired, but you must speak to Ezekiel. Your room is still as you left it, I hope we can talk again soon. and then he gave her another cautious yet genuine smile before leading Yegua towards the stables. The horse nickered at him softly, as if congratulating him on a job well done, but he was too enraptured in his own thoughts to notice.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread