Watching the Ships Roll In
[html]
Bambi Lafron

Word Count → 300+ . 3 points :: Table ©Raze

"Llamas.. They spit on you, right?" She said, wrinkling up her nose. She could deal with many things that others may find revolting or impossible; blood, torture, vomit, and so on and so forth. But when it came to things like the spit of other animals and such, she just couldn't deal. On the farm at her camp, they had these large, overgrown rabbit looking things- which she assumed to be 'llamas'. But with much shorter ears. She didn't like them much- Since all they really seemed to do was eat, spit, and poop. She couldn't think of why a pack would volunteerly keep them around, "If I'm remembering correctly, I think they took their wool. Or fur. Whatever it is on them." She hoped that she had never eaten one before. She wasn't normally picky about what she chowed down on, but every time she had been forced to visit the overgrown rabbits- They were doing something disgusting.

"Well, I don't mean to disturb you two, but I don't want to go." Nana said. Bambi rolled her eyes, used to the ever changing mood of her companion. "Alright." She said, placing the cat on the ground. Old Nana looked back at her, flicking her tail, then taking off at the fastest pace her old body would allow. To avoid an awkward moment, she covered up her feline mother's rude behavior by talking again. "So, how long are you going to be here? I mean.. At CdA. Where are you staying?" She rushed out the words all to quickly, causing her to stumble over them. She looked at the ground, drilling a hole into it with frustrated eyes. "Sorry. I'm not good at talking.. See, that cat, Nana,"Bambi jerked her head to the direction her friend had run off into to specify. "Usually does it for me.." She straightened up, looking around then taking off towards the direction of Flander's field- Checking back every few seconds to ensure he was following.

<style type="text/css">
.dockriverwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3592a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.dockriverwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.dockriverwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.dockriverwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c3592a; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.dockriverwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dockriverwide {width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:500px; background-color:#1b2a1a; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2j4oozk.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4bda4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dockriverwide .name {color:#c3592a; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:right; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; padding:5px 30px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread