Watching the Ships Roll In
[html]
Bambi Lafron

Word Count → 300+ . 3 points. :: Table ©Raze. Aw, what a socially awkward little Bambi..

"That's smart. But unfortunately for me, being a slave didn't give me that luxury." She stated it sort of matter-of-fact, but there was a smile in her tone. She didn't find herself minding Oak's company all that much. She couldn't be sure if she liked him because of his beauty, of his gentle nature. Either way, the voice in the back of her mind was beginning to whisper that she should shut down.. That if she continued on, she may end up getting hurt.

Bambi looked at the tree named boy, smiling softly and bringing her hand up to her face. She curled her fingers together, her cheeks showing a tint of a blush. In all her time in the slave camp, she never found herself interested in the company of the males. Most of them were rude, and claimed that in her being a female, she 'owed' them sexual favors. Of course if they were caught they would both be brutally beaten and sentenced to double the work of the others.. Yet the men still tried. The dog shook her head, trying to fling the thoughts off as she would drops of water. "I-I think you're just trying to be nice." She tried to say this casually, as if she didn't care. But it wasn't often that others would even say things just to save her embarrassment, so she was slightly flattered anyways.

After allowing her mind to go back to the males who inhabited her old camp, she had trouble trusting Oak as much. Some part of her believed that he was good.. But the other sections thought that he was the same as the others, just better at hiding his true nature. After enabling herself to think on it for a few more moments, she decided to give him a chance. She found it wasn't all that fair to judge him by others' previous mistakes. "You.. You could stay with me if you wanted. I live right by the stables, because I occasionally visit the animals." She ignored the fact that she had repeated the word 'you' twice, trying to be more patient with her odd speaking patterns. "And there is no llamas in them, either!" She turned to face the wolf that had just caught up to her, smiling at him.
<style type="text/css">
.dockriverwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3592a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.dockriverwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.dockriverwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.dockriverwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c3592a; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.dockriverwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dockriverwide {width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:500px; background-color:#1b2a1a; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2j4oozk.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4bda4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dockriverwide .name {color:#c3592a; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:right; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; padding:5px 30px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread