Leader Needed.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched the tree line and assumed a high ranking wold he never met would have come to meet him with the howl he gave off. He looked to the ground and then he saw someone was near and he waited for a commanding voice to call to him and ask him why he was there, what he got instead made him smile and whine. He Heard a beautiful voice as he raised his head just in time to see Insomnia only feet from him and like that he was on his back with Insomnia on him and he whined like a pup as he licked back and smiled his tail now moving like a out of control fan. He listened to her ask her questions and he just stayed there on his back happy to have her there and he replied softly when she was done talking.

" I didn't have many to check out....You were basically the last pack i looked into and so i hurried back and ran with everything i had to see you again and tell you something." Shadow looked into her eyes and while he did he licked her muzzled and nuzzled her neck and while he was near her neck he whispered into her ear." I want to join New Dawn....to be with you, forever, I love you Insomnia, I did the moment i saw you." Shadow remained looking up at her wondering how she would take the news but he had a feeling that whatever she decided to do in reaction to him was going to be good. He knew she loved him and now he proved just how much he loved her.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread