Leader Needed.
Shadow was so lost in his time with Insomnia that he almost was caught off guard by the leader of the pack he was interested in joining. He quickly rolled and stood in respect and his tail went between his legs and his head and eyes lowered as he heard the question . As if rehearsing lines from a play he spoke calm and respectfully to Salem.

" Zalens it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard much about you. My name is Shadowfang and I have come here looking to the honor of joining New Dawn . Insomnia and I have met outside the territory near the river. "Shadow didn't say anything else about him and Insomnia knowing that Zalens would have seen the way they were around each other. Shadow kept his eyes averted but he had to smile seeing the look on Insomnia's face and at the attitude that Zalen was showing within his tail. It must have been a switch for him to come to a meeting and see two wolves laying on there back staring at the sky. As shadow waited for Zalens reply he remained submissive but confident of his situation. It was a nice thing to see such a task as this met with a carefree nature.

Messages In This Thread