Lesson One; Hit Me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Wait for it...

The scent of her student was acknowledged before she heard or witnessed his approach. The clear air did wonders for one’s delicate sense to trace even the minutest aroma of fodder encouraging haste in pursuit of it. But the young male was not quarry, she reminding herself, breathing deeply another soothing pull of the air to relax the instinctively raised hackles around her back. ‘Calm’ She put into practice what would be the first lesson she guided the young man through. ‘Be calm…’

“Good morning Wayne,” feeling the minor tension of her hackles recede she addressed the young lab would a soft smile and humble cant of her muzzle. Thankfully there was no slip of her wild bangs by the actions, encouraging the female that her simple yet time consuming method of braiding had proven to satisfy its purpose. With arms unfurled from under her breast, she let the umber clad limbs fall comfortably at her sides as she subtly spread her legs apart to stand at ease and balanced; relaxed and seemingly defenseless. “Let me tell you first, that your strength alone will not see to your succession in this brief, yet intensive course. As I said before, your will must be strong and I add that your mind must be able to resurface its hidden potential. It is my culture’s belief that there is a hidden energy within us all that we channel into physical forms by allowing our instinctual minds to control our movements. This may sound terribly irrational and strange, but I assure you, you will come to see the validity of my words. But first…”

Sliding a hand leg behind her for bracing, the she-wolf positioned herself to a slight toward crotch spanning her arms just a little to retain her balance. “I would like to see the potential you are already aware of; how far you are able to go before your instinct reactions on its own. When you are ready Wayne, you may come at me. Do not look at me as your Shepard-your mentor, but as a danger to your well being. Treat me as your enemy.”

355 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread