Lesson One; Hit Me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: FYI, ^- the above-^ was done with my permission. Indeed it was.

The sheer force of the collision was well enough that her shoulder felt the throb of pain when muscle begot muscle. Her own balance was slightly thrown by the assault only barely sustained by a forward shuffle of her front leg before she too was brought down. An amateur mistake, but even an instructor was to have at least one (or so she would defend).

With the boy on the ground, ending their preliminary lesson she acknowledged first his sign of defeat before her mind withdrew from combat to her present condition. A jolt shook her whole form once her mind recalled the unpleasantness of pain. Immediately she brought a hand to soothe her bruised ribs whilst she curled an arm up to touch her smarting shoulder. She could say this about the boy, he was not built soft. X’yrin giggled softly at the thought whilst forgoing her own minor injuries and extended an arm to help bring Wayne to his feet. “I must say that you are a determined young male,” she praised with a fond smile on her lips. “But perhaps not the most agile. Tell me Wayne, when I struck you, what thoughts crossed your mind, if any at all?”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread