Dandelions and Fire
[html]

It's up to you exactly what you want to say she found and stole. It could be a necklace, ring, gold cup.. Anything. The 'trinkets' are just things she grabbed out of Halifax, pretty things! WC; 340+

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Bambi asked quietly, smoothing down the black cat's ears. "Don't want you dying in your sleep or anything.." They had returned back to the stone house they had claimed last time to find that most of the pelts and such that had been left behind had not been moved. "I'm fine dear.. I can take care of myself. Always-" She coughed, "have." The dog rolled her eyes, though she couldn't hide the hurt within them. Nana already had the grim reaper hanging over her.. And even Bambi wasn't naive enough to ignore it. She didn't know the cause, or exactly when her soul would finally be dragged away, but she was dying.

The dog made her way outside, treading carefully as to not wake Nana. She was in the process of building a fence to go around her home. Her thinking process was that if she could make one big cage around the home, then the rabbits could roam freely around it. "When the spring comes back around, maybe I could even have a little garden here." She thought, but that idea was far fetched. For one, she had never been very good at caring for plants. "And plus, the garden isn't to far away anyways." Bambi used the tip of her axe to sharpen a stick, making it nice and pointy before jamming it into the ground in front of her. "One down, six million to go.."

The inside of the house had few things within it at this time. There was three rooms that branched off from the main one- The one that the feline was currently sleeping in. The back room held the rabbits, their cages sitting on the ground and a few spirtual things laying around them for protection. The second room was the one Bambi slept in.. This one was almost completely empty, other then the deer pelt that was spread across some of the floor. And lastly, one held her trinkets and other valuable things such as her scarf.

Every rose has its thorns

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:15px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#b38b8c; text-shadow:#9d2c81 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#141817; background-image:url(http://oi42.tinypic.com/aoqmma.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #9d2c81; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4afbf; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #9d2c81; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d2c81; margin:0px auto;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread