Dandelions and Fire
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: tell me if it needs changing

Hearing the offer to see the rabbits Terra eagerly nodded her head. Her tail wagged behind her as she followed the gentle dog into the house. I'm from Cour des Miracles. Terra noticed the glance into the room where the cat slept curiously. She didn't know what was so important about the cat, as it wasn't food or a threat. Much too small for a threat. The curious smell of feline clinging to the female returned to Terra's mind. There was some kind of connection there. Perhaps they were friends, as strange as that was. At least it made more sense than being friends with food.

The pair stopped before a door. The dog opened it, and a brown streak rushed by. Terra laughed as she was knocked off balance. The desperate scramble that ensued to catch the rabbit had her clutching her sides, almost rolling with laughter. Not that she would do much better. Terra wasn't a hunter, no matter how much she might dream she was. The rabbit rounded the corner, approaching where Terra sat laughing. Seeing food running right towards her Terra reacted instantly, jaws snapping out and closing around the rabbit's neck. She shook it briefly, breaking the neck. With the rabbit dead Terra nudged it softly. Wagging her tail she looked up. Hungry?

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread