Dandelions and Fire
[html]

WC; 320+

Bambi rounded the corner to find that the wolf had caught her experiment. "Oh good-" She stopped suddenly, the smell of blood hitting her like a brick wall. "You killed him!" She howled, throwing her hands in the air out of frustration. "What would you do that for?!" She was louder now, hysterical. While Zoom wasn't her favorite, and could be a bit of a handful, he was supposed to be one of the subjects of her next tests. Plus, she had begun to think of all the cotton tails as her own children.. And this woman had killed it.

"How can you be proud?! Tail wagging and such! Do you know how long it took me to find that damned thing? I needed two, two brown! And now one is dead. This land is infested with white rabbits. But I specifically wanted THAT kind." She went on loudly, causing a bit of commotion. Of course she may have been overreacting a tad.. But she was upset! This creature had marched up on to CdA land like she owned the place, and killed her experiment!

Every rose has its thorns

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:15px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#b38b8c; text-shadow:#9d2c81 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#141817; background-image:url(http://oi42.tinypic.com/aoqmma.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #9d2c81; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4afbf; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #9d2c81; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d2c81; margin:0px auto;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread