Dandelions and Fire
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra's wagging tail stopped as the dog seemed shocked by the fact that Terra had killed the rabbit. She stared in confusion as she began yelling. Weren't they supposed to eat the rabbit? The panic was completely unfathomable to Terra. Scolding commenced, asking how she could be proud. Terra wasn't a fantastic hunter, so of course she was glad she'd managed to catch such a fat healthy rabbit. Her ears flattened despairingly to her head, tail drooping. Half of what the dog was saying didn't make sense.

Tail tucked underneath her Terra shrunk down. I'm sorry! I didn't know! Why did the fur color matter so much? Complete confusion reigned in her mind. Terra had done something wrong, and she didn't know why that was so. How someone could go from cheerful and happy to raging despair was beyond her small scale of understanding. The rabbits will turn brown in spring! I can catch you one then! Terra knew they turned brown, she'd watched it herself. Catching a rabbit and keeping it alive would be extremely difficult though.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread