Dandelions and Fire
[html]

Her attention snapped from the Cour des Miracles female in front of her to the rabbit on the floor; she had not known of Bambi's affiliation with the rabbits, but judging from the girl's quiet and kind demeanor, she did not find it odd. It would be like her to have rabbits as pets; and yet, almost immediately after telling Skye what had happened, Bambi told her that it was an accident - and an accident it could have seemed like, as rabbits were not usually kept as pets.

Skye did not back down, however, as Terra snarled at her; snarling loudly back, she saw the girl back away, and saw regret in her eyes. Skye's posture moved from threatening to more relaxed, and with a snort, she sheathed her dagger and stood, still dominant, but less angry. A look of distrust came from the other's eyes, and Skye moved next to Bambi rather than in front of her. Watch your tongue, her eyes said as she glared at the other; she did not care for the tone with which she asked the question.

However, it seemed that Bambi did not mind anymore, and that things were at least well again. "Indeed," she said to the newest member of her pack when she asked if they should make use of them. She then turned to the outsider. "I believe Bambi keeps hers as pets. As Bambi said, it was an accident - no harm done now," she said more kindly, warmth entering her eyes. "As long as things are alright here, I will take my leave - call if anything happens," she said to Bambi, and then turned to walk away.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread