Lets dance awhile.
Being so young, Insomnia's mind was full of exploring, adventures, and other little goodies that even little pups would have. Insomnia didn't like sitting in the den for so long doing nothing so most of the time she would sneak out to explore until she simply got bored and headed home to pick on her pack mates in a friendly way. Being the prankster she was, she appreciated having a little fun and enjoying like rather than wasting every day sitting in the den. Today, she would have fun with this sister of hers that she hadn't met. She laughed and laughed when the female fell in the water and smiled when she called to her. ”Hi! I’m Ciara, your pack sister. Who’re you? I haven’t seen you around before…” She liked this female already. Oh, hello, hello, hello!" Chirped the little one as she shuffled, swift and purposeful and with such itty bitty steps (her legs were quite short, after all) until she came to stop right in front of the older one. Her head was tilted back to gaze up gleefully, the top of her head coming up to barely reach the top of the females chest, but she hardly looked intimidated. "My dear, it is a pleasure to meet you! I am Insomnia, your pack sister and the most playful and fun wolf around~" Toothy smile and round eyes filled with a friendly welcome, there was no trace of threat or hostility in her voice. She licked her nose and bounced back a few paces. "You like this stream to? I wish Zalen could of made the den out here but then it wouldn't be much of a secret now."

Messages In This Thread