tearing at the seams
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: What did you mean in the Shadowfang post when you asked if it could be turned into a Selene/Hadley mini plot? And Omni's a weirdo

now look at me i'm sparkling

a firework
a dancing flame

Memories of that night floated dreamily through the hybrid's mind, how she had thought she had liked him that way, how she had wanted to tell him she'd get him far away from Amy. And she failed, the dream was broken and she had done something that had broken his spirit even more by walking away as if his life didn't matter.

Her last thoughts brought on a pang of guilt that struck the girl deep, turning her eyes away only to look back to listen to the large hybrid's words. She noticed the almost devilish smirk, much like the grin she had been given long ago. The dark haired Infernian gave a gentle smile in return before saying rather softly "No it's fine. You weren't in the way of anything." He seemed in almost better shape than the last time she had seen him, more mass and less open wounds. Amy's scent wasn't lingering in the fibers of his fur, and immediately she guessed that the golden slave master must not be involved anymore.

There was a part of her that still felt strange to this day, the attachment she tried to forge before Amy had frightened Hadley that night, they had locked eachother in strong arms...For once she felt something. Of course thinking these right now was despicable, knowing that she had Jacinto now. And Jacinto cared, over cared. And she couldn't afford to lose someone who knew her so well and looked past her flaws. Hadley's submissive form made the copper beauty frown in concern. What had Amy done? Selene managed a tiny smile, and hesitated before reaching out a hand. She clasped her petite hand in his and have a reassuring squeeze, before murmuring "It's good that you're well. Been a while eh?" A devilish and somewhat mischievous grin crossed over her face before Omni leapt to the rock she had been reclining on. The tide was swiftly coming in, soon to be up to her ankles in a few minutes.  "Dare me to jump in?" Now the water was beckoning, calling by slapping softly against some boulders. "And if I do, will you jump in with me? It's like a dare." It was an almost appalling request, but swimming and treading water was enjoyable. It would be like bringing back old times, but without the sex. They could keep their mischievous attitudes, but something told her Hadley wouldn't be as easy. Slowly, she moved towards the cold water and stepped in. Her eyes widened as the water soaked into her fur. Omni gave a giggle before calling back "It's cold!" 

<style>
.Omni-text {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Omni-text img{width:300px; float:right}
.Omni-text p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Omni-text p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Omni-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Omni-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Omni-text b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#00CCFF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
 Picture by Nat!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread