tearing at the seams
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: OOC

now look at me i'm sparkling

a firework
a dancing flame

Omni faltered as she noticed Hadley shivering, she had realized her silliness to ask him to wade into the ocean with her. She liked it, but maybe he didn't. She motioned with one hand for the massive brujo to stay where he was, even go back to shore. She felt a tinge of guilt for leading him into the shallow water. In a way she felt like creature the myths of the siren, a woman of the sea beckoning men to come into the watery depths, using their feminine wiles to kill them. The myth made her feel sick, she'd never even dream of hurting another creature for pleasure and entertainment, there had to be a reason, she had to be provoked. She waded back in from the ocean, making her way back to Hadley. A small smile edged its way across her face as she walked past, careful not to slosh too much cold water at the hybrid man. As soon as her lithe legs hit the cool open air, away from the cool wet caress of the water, blue eyes scanned for some sort of dry wood. The Scorpio had plenty of matches and even a lighter in the saddlebag on Solei, the only things she had thought useless for this expedition. The girl noticed the way he had avoided her eyes, seeming much more submissive that he had been before. Sympathy and guilt for what she had done, left him behind with Amy when she could have gotten him safely far away...Had costed him this."Hadley...I'm so sorry...I could have saved you, prevented all that harm...And I only thought about myself." She shivered almost pitifully in the cold, after her foolish plight and ways of strange. Omni proved she wasn't worthless, gathering some dry twigs and branches, setting them afire before their eyes. "I could have done so much to help you." Tilting her muzzle down, she added "And I didn't...I feel so bad."

<style>
.Omni-text {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Omni-text img{width:300px; float:right}
.Omni-text p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Omni-text p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Omni-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Omni-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Omni-text b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#00CCFF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
 Picture by Nat!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread