tearing at the seams
Hadley

[html]
Word Count :: 000she is the most confused person evar

It was difficult to not feel pain for what could be. There was always that possibility that they could have been lovers, could have shared a life. But of course, Amy's grasp on the large man's life made sure that never happened, which of course was most shameful. Any passerby could mistake the pair before the fire as lovers, though reality seemed to make that so untrue.  As her damp body was gently pulled close and Hadley leaned on her, the girl didn't struggle or fight against the mottled hybrid, but rather leaned back, traitorously comforted by the soft gesture.

But something seemed wrong about it, she could see the flashes of Jacinto's face in her mind, his fiery eyes whispering betrayal. What would the woman she had scented on the pelt of Hadley? Would it be the same as her own situation? Omni had come in the way of relationships before, unfortunately there seemed to be two at jeopardy under her hands. Her own with Jacinto, and the probable one with Hadley and the woman. Softly she pulled away, a little guilty. Yet a hand lay itself gently over one of his own, looking down Omni whispered "I can't do this I can't hurt him...He'd think-" She spoke softly of Jacinto, who wouldn't hurt her for a deed that still was still to be a written chapter, he'd be hurt though. And seeing pain upon her mate's face was unforgivable, traitorous.

It took a while of silence until the petite coywolf brought herself back to lean on his body, thinking it as a harmless gesture. Softly she spoke. "When I first met you...I thought you were someone I'd want to be with. Someone to just trust and care about...Things have changed since then though...I-I have a man to live with now. I love him....But sometimes I wish that I knew you longer...That Amy never had hurt you..." Fingers knotted themselves in his chest fur, gently but sincere. This moment was most confusing, so so confusing. She found herself do perplexed and bewildered with her own past deeds. She had given her heart over to Jacinto, yet it broke the blue eyed hybrid's heart to believe she still cared for another man.

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread