tearing at the seams
XD he should tell Selene that...She'd probably stop whatever rambling she's gonna do

Omni leaned in as his arm wrapped around her body, feeling guilty for what she was doing. For some reason it felt just, right even. The petite coywolf liked being held, and for the last while it had only been Jacinto holding her like so. Omni felt like a traitor to Jacinto, if he ever found out it would be completely all wrong. He would leave, and this being probably only a little while, she'd lose more than she needed. It was greedy. To want two different men, it was something so much like betrayal. He assured her it'd be alright, nodding quietly the young woman brushed a hand down his chest. She wanted to remember Hadley. Memorize his every feature for her safekeeping within. 

That was all. The hand stopped easily there. "Hadley. I can't do this. I mean I want to, hold you. But even for thinking that--I am hurting someone else. I can't do that." Seafoam eyes were sorrowful, pained for the restrictions she had. It wasn't like it was just Jacinto. She knew very well she loved the cinnamon Lykoi. It was hurting him that frightened her much more. 

Finally she whispered "I smell a woman on your pelt. Are you really sure you want to hurt her like this?" It was exactly the same question she had inwardly asked herself, her own test. Omni's own test of heart. "I mean--She's there...And I can tell which way by her scent...I don't want to hurt anyone." Blues turned up for a moment, trying to distance herself just a bit. Her whole life she had hurt others, and notch at had to be curbed now in the present. Maybe she was risking hurting Hadley as well, which was saddening. Her intent was to never hurt any canine.

Messages In This Thread