Break and bind yourself to me
[html]

--

The fragile little thing rose from the darkness of which she never had or would belong to. Gilded pelt almost bristled at her approach from darkness into the light. A creature such as she should never have to be hidden away. It was his fault for taking her away and placing her away from the world. It wasn’t fair, and he knew this. But this was the time to make amends, and he could everything so clearly now. A blind man wouldn’t know what he lacked unless he knew what it was to see. It was a breath-taking experience in itself.

Her sweet hands folded together, fidgeting. What caused her to feel uncomfortable? Pale hands moved with the intention to cup her blushing fingers. Sunset eyes wished to linger there, but travelled up to ponder at that perfect smile. The corners of his lips responded, unconsciously, and he would never know. Perhaps his need for touch was carried by the underlying fear to lose her to the waste. He had never wanted to become attached, but he didn’t resist her chains.

”Come with me,” pleasantly curved lips pleaded, as his hands lightly pulled at hers. There wasn’t much more he could say at this stage. He didn’t know if this would be pleasant or dreadful for her. Winged creatures weren’t meant to be locked away, but it wasn’t his intention to keep her imprisoned. It had to be her choice. His feet directed them to the west, deeper into the lands, where a future possibly existed.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread