Break and bind yourself to me
[html]

Apologies for quality of this post ;_;

The willing manner in which her fingers intertwined with his pleased the golden hybrid greatly and he took time to ponder at her ability to satisfy his initially hollow vessel. Never would he attempt to take anything from this silvery creature with force, but it seemed she alone was able to offer a sense of concrete purpose in his life. He had not anticipated developing dependence on another, but her soul had entrapped him from the moment their eyes had engaged, daytime blue against sunset. It made him want to strive to become something better, and he wished to make her an offer that perhaps, perhaps could coerce her into wishing to remain. He didn’t dare to expect her to stay once her wings were mended enough to take flight. It was the closest he had come to fear.

Words didn’t have to crowd the tranquillity that surrounded them as he brought her into the remains of another species’ world. When he reached the area that he had claimed as his earlier this very day, his fingers lightly squeezed hers. Scarlet eyes spiced with traces of purple finally lifted to hers, wondering what she saw. Their eyes saw two different worlds, and he didn’t know what she would make of this. ”This can be yours, if you want it.” Now, his uncertainty became prominent, and he found the sensation alien.

He stepped past the crumbled stone walls and looked to the left, where a taller skeleton of what had most likely been some sort of room once upon a time. It lacked a secure roof, which wouldn’t be difficult to arrange. There was more space—and more importantly, this area lay in the heart of Salsola’s Kingdom. It was difficult to imagine that a violent intruder would ever have what it took to reach these parts. ”I want my home to be yours.” It was difficult to express his emotion and desire into words. He didn’t know the reasons why she clung to him as he did to her. He didn’t want it to be out of simple necessity.

He did remember the soundless question she had asked him, and he knew his answer.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread