Break and bind yourself to me
[html]

I suuuuuuck.
Wordcount: + 3

The approached a construction, half reclaimed by the wilderness around them. The field grew up and about the decomposed hut, slowly swallowing the crude and harsh angles that humanity had made, making the architecture softer, more organic. A strange fluttering began in her stomach as the pair approached the little dwelling, and her hand gripped tighter to Itachi's. She knew, before he even voiced it, before he even drew breath for words; Startled eyes, round and full of a purer universe, gazed up at the little home he had chosen for them.

A strange tightness gripped her chest, but it wasn't unpleasant, and she recognized it for the first time as pangs of longing. His hand slid from hers as he stepped in through the crumbled doorway, and China waited only a moment before following him. Dappled light came in through the gaping hole in the ceiling, scattering soft warm patterns across the compacted floor. It was small, but comfortable - Large enough for belongings, for primitive furniture, for the existence of a happy couple. For the existence of a small family. Again, her chest tightened, and one ivory and blushing hand lifted to press gently against the ache in her heart. Emotion welled within her, and if she's tears, she might have cried.

Itachi had spoken - He was looking at her intensely, his gaze attempting to read her, and she wanted to explain the overflowing sensation within her body. Instead, she moved lightly to his side, and her pink tongue darted out to lick delicately at a golden maw. It was an unexpected gesture of tenderness, one she hadn't been able to convey often since their reunion. But with all solemnity, her owlish gaze clung to his features, and her hand sought to take his again. "You are my home," The songbird said softly, and her smile was the most genuine one she had ever given. "Thank you," Softly, now, and as she stepped closer to his side, her eyes moved again to rove the little chamber.

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread