exploring can wait...
[html]

Sorry, got my threads mixed up! Fixed. <3 4 points

Bambi smirked at the talking pup, patting Avery's rump to get him to completely enter his cage. He turned around, rattling the wooden kennel with his body weight. She got to her feet, grasping one of the handles within each of her hands. The rabbits stared up at her with their black, beady eyes. They still hadn't gotten used to being carried around, but there was no easier way to transport them from place to place. She couldn't wrap her mind around what it must feel like.. In her younger days she had experimented with trying to climb trees, but without much luck. Therefore she was always walking, and had never herself experienced the feeling of being off the ground "Maybe I'll build a hammock.. Like Massa Shoke had back at the camp." She pictured the floating bed that had been owned by her master- Strung up between two trees. No one was allowed near it unless they were of high respect, but even from a distance, she couldn't help but be amused by the object.

She had waited longer than expected to reply to the young male, as she had gotten caught up in mental conversation. "Silly?" She adjusted her paw on the handle of the cage, grinning. "It was enough to keep our heads up. Eggs are delicious. You can eat them raw, and the goo from the inside just slides down your throat. Yum!" The aussie licked her lips, tasting a few remaining particles from the last egg she had eaten herself. "But if you wish to hunt.." She paused, putting both of the cages down. "Then we have to be very, very quiet." Bambi stretched out her spine before switching in to her lupus form.

They were still in the forest, just in an area less crowded by trees. Nearby a hollowed out log laid at rest. It wasn't her idea of a home, but she could see the mouse found it quite perfect to momentarily protect him from the cool wind. He had his brown back turned to them, his tail snaked out on the ground behind him. "Okay," She whispered, quiet enough to barely be picked up by Skoll's ears. "now, that log is big, but not big enough for me. So, I need you to go in there, and pounce of the little bugger!" She turned, glancing at Skoll. "I'm counting on you, okay?"

<style>
.Muse-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Muse-a01-header {font-size:22px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#03151ac; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.Muse-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000; font-family: Century Gothic}
.Muse-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Muse-a01 {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/2ytqhs1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.Muse-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.Muse-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread