A ray of light
[html]
OOC Laughs

Neela's eyes opened at last, looking down at Dalgina with such upset eyes that she couldn't help but feel like she'd done something to make Neela upset, like she was somehow responsible. It was so similar to the look she received when one of her orej got hurt while they were playing, sad and angry that it had happened. Neela's expression softened a little at Dalgina's upset expression, giving the pup a single lick to the forehead before dropping down again. Whining she bumped Neela's head, trying to think about what could be done to cheer her up.

Asked what she had been up to Dalgina's tail wagged slowly. Maybe if she told her about all the adventures she'd been having Neela would be happy again. I found Olnayni's den, and made myself a true arctic wolf proving against the...the snow, and I learned new words, and I played with my tingla, and I found planty stuff! The plant stuff was new, just discovered moments after finding Neela, but Dalgina was still very interested in it, even if that interest had been sidetracked by Neela's sorrow.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread