paint the sky with stars
[html]
Word Count :: 000 sorry for the wait, guys! <3

The female was enjoying the festival immensely, melting into the groove of the traveling merchants more easily than members of other packs. The merchant almost danced through the crowd, slipping in and out of the moving canines as if they were flowers and she were a bee. Colors and sounds flooded her senses, bright and festive and chattering with happiness and laughter; yes, one could say that Skye enjoyed this gathering quite well.

Done hawking her wares for the day, Skye decided to see what her mate had hauled in; she padded his way to where the coywolf male had set up his own trading stand, no doubt attempting to swindle a few innocent canines into buying less-than-outstanding items; she chuckled at the thought - it wasn't his fault if the buyers did not examine their own merchandise well enough to garner their worth.

Finally viewing the trader, she made her way next to him, watching a black male depart his stand and Bangle himself examine the items before gesturing yet another, oddly familiar, canine towards him. "Trading quite productively, I see," she joked, aiming to poke her mate in the belly in jest.

She turned her head towards who Bangle had called over to trade with him next. Immediately, her expression changed, if somewhat imperceptibly; her eyes narrowed slightly, her lips curled downward, and one ear lowered while the other remained erect. "Bangle," she said slowly, "does that coyote look... familiar... to you?" He did to her. The resemblance to Bangle was almost uncanny; although the hairstyles and ornaments were different, the coyote could almost be his twin. She could not smell his scent yet due to the distance between them and the other surrounding canines; however, his looks alone were enough to spark interest in her.

I am with you, I will carry you through it all, I won't leave you, I will catch you. When you feel like letting go, 'Cause you're not, you're not alone

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.GR2_Skye1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#6d3d4e; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 {background-color:#a99261; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#462e24; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1594/atable16.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #b98797; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye1 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #b98797; }
.GR2_Skye1 .name {text-align:left; font-family:Aguafina Script; font-size:85px; text-shadow:#4b2835 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 .lyrics {color:#e1d3d2; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_Skye1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#9e6c79; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #b98797; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread