Straight and Narrow
[html]

OOC here.

The way the wolf talked was a little odd, entertaining for Terra to listen to. It was like listening to Frodo speak, with all his spirit. A hand was offered out, and Terra shook it gently. My name's Terra. Just the one name. She couldn't imagine having so many, though many in the land did. Well, unless you counted her aliases. Then she had more names than all of them put together. Arthur seemed rather confused about Terra's words about a round house. She looked at the boat again, confirming that was what it was. Yep, it was round and a house.

His words of correction had Terra's eyes widening in surprise. Curious she moved closer to the boat, studying it. It truly was on the water! The most remarkable thing in the world. Leaning down to the ground Terra dipped her hand into the water before pushing gently at the floating house. It moved! Her tail wagged with delight, studying this new wonder. Never having lived near water before boats and all the life around the sea was remarkable. Grinning she met Arthur's eye. I tell stories and do tricks. A magician and storyteller, not necessarily at the same time or in that order.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread