silver-winged butterflies
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: 'nother thread lol...Allow me and Bria to post a few times before replying (as Selene has to prod him to go with her) powerplay, tell me if you want it poofed. Starts in CDC, but they will soon head to CdA.

every fibre of my existence

no longer is in my hands
it belongs to you

With a yawn the tawny hybrid sat up from her plank-like leaning slumber, sleepily the young woman sat up, leaning with her palms beside her supporting her streamlined weight from the softness and warmth of the bed. Grey light streamed in from the cracked window away from the bedside, reminding Selene that the day was starting meaning her start had to be early as well. One small hand rose up to brush the messy mop of black hair from her eyes, moving the signs of sleep from her appearance.

Rouge orbs glanced calmly down at the sleeping form of the scarred hybrid she adored. The conversation with Amy still confused her though, how could Hadley not have the ability to love? Hadn't he shown enough kindness towards the caramel femme already? Amy's words must've been out of date, nonsensical now. Sel refused them to take those comments to heart, the couldn't be true. They just couldn't!

Selene chose against waking up Hadley, his sleep seemed much more peaceful this way, it would simply be unfair to wake him up. The scratches from Amy's punch still remained but were very faint, very close to fading back into the fur and flesh of her black splashed palette. They would certainly be gone soon. A gentle sigh escaped her lean coyote muzzle as she glanced down by the bedside table, reaching one hand out to gently grasp the mountain lion necklace and pendant. Sel studied it for a moment before placing it gently in one of Hadley's palms, holding his hand gently while keeping the pendant safely nestled in his palm.

<style>
.Selene-text {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Selene-text img{width:300px; float:right}
.Selene-text p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Selene-text p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Selene-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Selene-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Selene-text b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#6600FF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
 Picture by Nat!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread