silver-winged butterflies
[html]
Word Count :: 000 if Selene could, she'd totally nom affectionately on his face all day.

Selene toyed idly with her hair as she waited, untangling the messy wavy locks of black hair. In some ways she felt pretty stupid for being this attached, for just letting herself go in a heartbeat for one individual, so trusting...So naive. Yet on the other hand, it felt right. How could Selene not trust him? He hadn't presented any form of distrustful acts to the caramel fae before. Trustfully, she brought herself closer to his core. Dark eyes flickered again to the bottle, sitting there lonely and dejected, almost sinister in motive. The girl fought the urge to jump up from the bed to hurriedly smash it outside, make the image of the merchant just disappear.

She regretted going to the city, although she managed to find some nice things. Quietly, she rose partway to look at Hadley with a small smile. "I got that necklace for you...I hope you like it. When I saw it, I thought of ya." It was time to get the day rolling, and even though she was up on her knees, she playfully let a finger swipe almost teasingly down his muzzle to the tip of his cold nose. She found the hair ornament by the bed, thrown off almost without thinking the day before. She brought the comb part of the clip to her long bangs, to clip one side back with a few locks of her black hair. The blue wings of the tiny butterfly seemed to suit the gentle female, so delicate...So inwardly colorful. Hadley's question about the trip had an ear flicking back thoughtfully. "Um...I was thinking we can check out the other packs. I've kinda wanted to meet our neighbors and stuff." Youthful red eyes turned to Hadley as she flashed a friendly soft smile, "It'll be fun." Taking a short moment, Selene's tail brushed contentedly over the surface of the bed studying the brawny hybrid for a moment. How did she end up like this? Sharing a room, and on occasion a bed with someone so agreeable with her liking, someone so gentle. It seemed like a dream, something so perfectly fabricated to meet her  aspirations. Although still tired, Selene yawned once again, attempting to smooth down and tame the beast of sleepiness.

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burns down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread