silver-winged butterflies
[html]

OOC if selene ever acted dominant towards hadley i would split my sides laughing XD

Selene's ears flattened, the last thing Hadley had wished for. He was scared to leave the pack, but he wanted Selene to be happy more than that. She was the one canine he let himself care about besides Sebastian. It drove him mad with fear, knowing that at least Sebastian had the protection of having the rights to him. Selene held none of that. Sebastian had said to do things with others. Perhaps this would count for that. He watched the tiny female dance across the room, gathering her supplies. She certainly was graceful in her movements.

The way that she moved towards him, as if drawn irresistibly startled Hadley. He didn't understand such a powerful pull. The warmth of her embrace only soothed him slightly, haunted by the idea of her being hurt and worried. Her reassurance had Hadley nodding softly. Yes. He attempted a smile, though it was rather shaky and lacking the warmth that the real flashes across his face held. He didn't want her to worry, and as long as he was with her he would be safe. Hopefully.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread