silver-winged butterflies
hehe. I think the only time she would truly be dominant and pissed off is... If he came back to the room drunk out of his mind with two hookers XP...I don't think she'd be too lenient towards that Big Grin. Oh and BIG powerplay, I had to get them to CdA lol.SELENE IS SO SMITTEN IT'S FUNNY

Selene gently buried her muzzle into his fur, breathing in his scent quietly, locking it into her mind for later times, times when she'd need to find that scent and use it in the future to find Hadley. She pulled away just the slightest to peer at her companion, reddish eyes searching dark-brown for anything. Anything at all. She had decided against interrogating Hadley after seeing Amy, it wouldn't be fair and time held answers, rushing just upset the balance of everything. He agreed once more, and the young woman found herself nodding in more agreement.
Selene finally removed herself from her place, painfully sliding her arms back to her sides. It was like being struck with something sharp, to be so comfortable one minute and then to ruin that before pulling away. An apologetic glance was shot his way, to try and communicate to the handsome hybrid that it was not him that had her moving away. As if making things right, the tawny fae brought her muzzle forward to give a small and brief lick to the end of his nose. Red orbs looked around the room quietly, studying and quietly memorizing the place that had become so familiar. It was like home, but there was the faint itching knowledge that Hadley could boot her out any time. She wanted to reassure the scarred canine that she cared about him, would put her life on the line any day. But the words wouldn't come, they always sounded to regal, too in-love than what she wanted. Her aim wasn't to scare the man away with her promises of unconditional love and caring, that just wouldn't do.
Taking one of Hadley's massive hands in her own small one, she helped him rise from the bed. A reassuring smile spread across the corners of her muzzle, giving the hand a gentle squeeze. "Hadley...-" Sel tried to say something, but broke off as she decided against it. Shaking her head, the sorrel female tried once again. "I-I want to...Care for you." It took only a moment for her to lock her eyes with his own, but as soon as she did, almost instantly they flitted away shyly. "I mean-" Taking his hand in her own, she lifted it to her muzzle. "I do..."
In small contented silence, the girl led him outside. She held a small sack of doodads, dried meat and a best up thermos full of hot tea. The sword gently slapped against the side of her thigh as she walked, creating some form of noise between them. "I'm sorry..." In another lapse of unspoken words, Selene whistled for Ukaglay once again and smiled as the creature trotted forward. The shyness faded away soon enough, she held the reins in one hand and turned to face Hadley. "Do you want to steer this time? I'll be right here to help." A broad grin had plastered itself over her black streaked visage, waiting for the large man to do something.

Messages In This Thread