silver-winged butterflies
[html]

OOC i think hadley is getting kidnapped by someone...

Selene moved away, satisfied by his agreement. His nose was licked softly, leading Hadley to reach out and touch her arm softly as she danced across the room, gathering what they'd need for the trip to the other pack. His hand was taken, squeezed gently. Hadley met Selene's red eyes hesitantly, the beginnings of trust showing inside. Her own eyes darted away, surprising the hybrid. Usually he was the one so hesitant for a glance. He let her place his hand on her muzzle, stroking it softly. Her shy words brought another hesitant smile from Hadley. I care... He was unable to finish, but he hoped Selene understood.

An apology was given to him, not that he understood even half the time why Selene did that. She didn't do anything to need apologizing for. Uka came at the whistle, and Hadley stared dubiously at Selene before realizing that was rude and dropping his gaze. Sure. He had no idea where they were going, or how to steer, but Selene had asked. He climbed onto the horse carefully, sitting up there with all the confidence of a young child who had just began to walk on it's own. He looked down as Selene joined him on the horse, her hands wrapping around his waist. It felt nice. He nudged Uka, and the horse started off. Hadley had no idea where Uka was taking them, but it was a good start.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread