Joining!
[html]

Emmanuelle Brenna

Word Count - 453 :: uhm. i am utterly stupid for not realize it was winter, LOL my bad! Big Grin and me n omni can just have another thread. no biggie.

Although it was still winter, the morning suns heat still beat down on her furred back. It felt nice, and reminded her that spring was on it's way. As she waited, she let her mind wander for a short while. The russet-streaked Coywolf had traveled from an extremely far distance for her young age, it had taken more then a month to get here, almost two months even with a steady pace. She had slept in many places and had gained many skills on the way here, and hopefully her skills would be useful to this pack.

Long days had been spent in the country recouping, scratching out the frozen ground for temporary, shallow dens for her to sleep in. Some days she would hunker down at the frozen rivers she frequently passed, using her Luperci form to punch holes in the ice, change forms, and wait until the bubbling stream calmed again. The patient female would wait for hours for a dark form to appear under the ice, and then when the time was right snap her muzzle under the shallow water to capture the fat fish below.

She had taken pride in her fishing and hunting skills, all fueled by her unwavering patience and aptitude for speed and endurance. You couldn't have the muscle she had unless you could feed yourself, for there were no handouts or kind souls in the wilds that she had been fortunate enough to stumble on. For the first few weeks she had gotten pretty thin, but as her skills improved so did her weight. A rustling in the frozen grasses caught her attention and she drew her mind back to the present time and place.

It did not take long for her call to be answered. As she waited another female came into view - this one seemed to be higher ranking due to the subtle dominant way she carried herself. Emmanuelle took a moment to gaze over her figure, small, compact, but none the less impressive. She had a host of scars all over her body, and as her eyes rolled over the others body she noticed she was even missing toes. She must have been lots of fights and looked like she came out winning. Emmanuelle held eye contact for just a second, then let her eyes fall to the scarred females feet out of respect.

“What brings you to the Inferni borders?”

Tawny-hued ears perked forward at this question, eyes still dropped to the ground. Emmanuelle chose her words carefully, she didn't want to say something that might offend the other female. " I came to your borders seeking acceptance to the Inferni pack, and my name is Emmanuelle Brenna. " She said somewhat formally, her feminine voice calm and clear.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Emma01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2f2ec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Emma01 .ooc {padding:0px 0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.character-Emma01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Emma01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9dadaf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Epzks.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#545d5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-Emma01 .Name {font-family:'Reenie Beanie'; font-size:60px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread