Joining!
[html]

Emmanuelle Brenna

Word Count - 320 :: sorry, i find it hard to write fluff when she is standing still lol. Tongue

Her ears flicked forward, and she let her gaze match the other woman's eyes for just a moment, listening intently to what she was being asked. Eyes dropping again, she cleared her throat before answering. " The answer to your first question is rather simple - I have heard on my journeys to this land about an all coyote or coyote-hybrid clan. I myself have been looked down upon due to my heritage, and I thought it might be nice to surround myself with those of my kind, to feel a sort of kinship with my pack brothers and sisters where I have been denied such previously. " She paused then, inhaling and exhaling before she continued, in order to gather her thoughts. " My assets to the clan are as follows, I have great speed and endurance, as well as my fishing and hunting skills are honed and fruitful as well. I will do whatever is needed of me to provide for my clan brothers and sisters to the best of my ability. "

Emmanuelle hoped that covered everything as she continually gazed at the other females feet, shifting her weight from one side to the other. Her journey here hadn't been the easiest, she had crossed through primarily wolf territory and most of who she crossed were not so pleased about the mixed scents, coyote and timber wolf. She felt heat rising to her cheeks as she recalled one particular encounter with an especially unpleasant wolf. As she was still younger and naive, she hadn't really understood all of the slurs hurled her way, but she understood the general hate directed to her ancestry.

Looking back up, she caught the gaze of the smaller hybrid. Hesitating, for she did not know if it was out of turn or not, she glanced to her right before speaking once more." May I ask your name? " She asked quietly, meaning no disrespect to her counterpart.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Emma01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2f2ec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Emma01 .ooc {padding:0px 0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.character-Emma01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Emma01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9dadaf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Epzks.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#545d5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-Emma01 .Name {font-family:'Reenie Beanie'; font-size:60px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread