Joining!
[html]

Emmanuelle Brenna

Word Count - 249 :: jeepers creepers, where'd you get those peepers.

A smile broke out onto her face as the tone of the hybrid before her changed into something more welcoming, offering her name as well. Vesper, she thought to herself. That is a pretty name. Her bushy tail swayed from side to side as the other female drew closer, excitement< rising in her veins. If all went well, she would finally have a family again. A place to call her home, others to love and cherish. This was all panning out very nicely. Shifting her wight, she began swaying back and forth, the urge to do.. something rising due to her sudden increase in mood. She was just so excited to meet and see all the new faces! Hopefully she would find a few friendly ones among the crowd.

She came to a standstill once Vesper spoke once more, tone changing back to serious. Ears perked, she listened to the other females words. She took a few moments to digest it, she hadn't really been expecting anything less. The russet-hued hybrid had always had this idea of what a pack should be, and what Vesper described was what she thought it might be like. Your pack was your family. Nodding, she looked at the other female. " I am young, but I will do what I can. I will sweat loyalty to the leader and to the clan, and I would take no greater pleasure then defending them with my life. " She said with a serious nod of her head.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Emma01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2f2ec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Emma01 .ooc {padding:0px 0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.character-Emma01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Emma01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9dadaf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Epzks.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#545d5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-Emma01 .Name {font-family:'Reenie Beanie'; font-size:60px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread