From Dawn Till Dusk
A smile spread over his lips as he listend to her speak about the tree as if it were a young pup that needed her guidence. He came up beside her and with an at first hesitant hand; he touched the tree and listend with his eyes closed. The wind blew through its branchs and its leaves rustled; Kota smiles happily at what apparently only he can hear. "The tree...she thanks you and is happy...she feels lighter and more free" of course the tree did not actually speak in a way that most could understand but if you knew how to listen; the trees said a lot.

It was not some mystical voodoo shaman stunt Kota had done but only listend to how the leaves rustled in the wind; how the wind blew through the branchs and felt how the tree moved under his hand. "oh yes! i do enjoy fruite quite a bit actually; those of the peach family are my favorite but i love them all." He felt at ease with Anu; a strange kind of calmness that most of the time he could only find when he was along deep in the woods. He smiled to her.

Messages In This Thread