From Dawn Till Dusk
[html]

I love this table! Big Grin

Kota smiled at the Praetor, he too felt a calmness around the woman that not many in his experience had. When she expressed her desire for a grove of peach tree's Kota set his mind to working! he would vist each pack and respectfull ask their leaders if they have peachs. If they did then he would ask if he may have a few or take a clipping from the tree. He wanted to do this for her as he and her son were planning on redoing the old windmill for the pack.

Kota noticed the second set of shears when she pointed to them; he walked over and oicked them up "as long as you are my teacher M'am then i am more then happy to learn." At first Kota didn't even bother raising the shears but carefully watched which type of branches the Praetor snipped away. Then with hesitantence in his movements Kota raised the shears and snipped away a branch simular to those that she had.

The poor guy didn't want to hurt the tree and he knew one wrong cut would do just that. His progress was slow and many times he would stop with the blades poised on a branch as if second guessing himself. A few times he removed the blades and then others he would follow through with the shears and cut them away. He so desperately hoped that he was doing it right.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread