From Dawn Till Dusk
[html]

Thank you sooooooo much <3 ^^

Kota was getting a bit more brave with his cuts but still he skittish on cutting the wrong branch; he wanted the tree to be happy and not hurt from his foolish inexperience. He paused only a moment to set the shears down and remove the black cloth cloak from around his body which left him in a loin cloth and a sword in a brown gold scabbarb. His hands then went back to work in forming the tree yet he did it a bit differently then her; where she had the vision of what it should look like. Kota had been listening to the tree itself; to the branchs that rubbed to painfully against each other or the ones that shook to violently in small winds.

At the question Kota paused again in his work and gave a nervous chuckle "no..i haven't, though i don't mind living in a building. Its just i would perfer to live more to myself. The old windmill if i can get it fixed up...me and oak that is. i may live in the top and run some kind of service to the pack from the bottom." He so hoped that being the second in command that she would like his idea but he wasn't sure how she wuld like the fact that Oak may help him. He went back to trimming instead to keep his mind at least a little off the worry of what her reaction may be.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread