From Dawn Till Dusk
[html]

Sure, i really enjoy plotting with you Miss Alli

Kota smiled at the praise given by the older more experienced wolfess, he enjoyed it but did not allow it to go to his head. He laid the shears down and stepped back away the tree further "thank you ma'am. I would love to shape trees with you as often as you should need my assistence." Kota smiled to her; a certain glint in his eye spoke of happiness that he has a home now and friends.

Kota wanted to shape another tree and yet another but his arms ached from the experience of doing something new for such a prolonged time. He rubbed them slowly and tentively; trying to work the soreness out of the mucles. he was indeed proud of what he had done and it made him feel even more a part of the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread