A New Family Is Found
[html]
OOC I'm assuming that Ciara is in Lupus form so i will have Shadow change into it as well. | WC :: +298

Shadow was moving with Insomnia and was content and in his mind he was wondering just how others of the pack would greet him. Am 8'0 foot tall beast walking around seemed a little out of place but yet he was hopeful and if was a good thing he was because the welcome he got from Ciara was awe inspiring. Shadow hadn't seen it coming before he was almost bowled over and given many licks on the face. He was so caught off guard he gave a whine as his own tail started to rocket left to right and he leaned down and got on all fours and shifted right there and in a matter of moments he was in his Lupus form.

Shadow bounced a little and gave a bark back in response to Ciara's welcome and he sniffed at her before licking her on the chops in a excited friendly manner. Even in his Lupus form he was tall but he managed to still look like a pup sometimes. Shadow let a smile appear on his maul as he spoke back to Ciara to answer her question. Hey!, It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Shadowfang but you can call me Shadow. Shadow's mismatched eyes of blue and yellow locked eyes with Ciara as he noticed her look to him and he looked at Insomnia at her second Question and he smiled and nodded lightly as he looked over his shoulder at Insomnia.

I might be the reason, you would have to ask her though. Shadow winked at Insomnia and then looked back to Ciara tail wagging quickly as he had to admit, meeting one of his pack sisters had him excited. Shadow couldn't wait to meet the others.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread