A New Family Is Found
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadows tail was going and he was no worries and excitement even though he was an assassin and a killer in all other aspects. He looked to Insomnia and Ciara and then he heard a voice that for some reason felt like it should mean a great deal to him. Shadow had a smile and a spring to his step as he turned his attention to the dark female who had made herself known and then everything stopped as he saw her eyes and her fur, everything bout her screamed family but he had no family, well Except for the pack and Insomnia, but he had no blood related family.

He kept repeating in his head that she looked like a younger female version of himself and the eyes, those eyes were exactly like his in every way. Who was she. He had forgotten he was surrounded by other until Insomnia had lightly bumped him wondering if something was wrong.

Hello...Thank you for welcoming me, My name is Shadowfang but Shadow is fine. May i know your name?

He looked to the shape of her maul and ears and nose and every part of her to see how alike they were and after looking his heart started to pound. This isn't possible, There were no other pups just me, father and mother. Can she be my sister?

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread