It's Come to This
[html]

edited it

He seethed, as she spoke, he had come here, and proclaimed his story without being asked too, he had known what X’y had been doing initially but it wasn’t in him to be subversive or to lie. If X’y had had such a problem with his actions then she should have stated so earlier, but yet she had to wait to reveal her strength to the whole clan. He smirked at her as she said it, feeling as though he had been betrayed.

Saluce didn’t wait for her to continue her speech.

“Take off that collar,” his voice spoke, the venom in his voice dripping. “Demoting two wolves to omega after acting in protection of the pack, and it’s friends from Casa Di Cavalari. Who admitted their faults and did so in front of the pack is severe and unjust at best. If you feel this is the appropriate punishment from your time with your family then fine. But I will not or never accept this is appropriate or right to alienate your warriors or those whom care to the point of jeopardizing their rights to this pack then so be it. That was not the she wolf I mated, that wasn’t the kind soul I fell in love with.” The remark came from him like some hidden power, and as the words left his mouth he started his long journey to the outskirts of Ichika.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread