It's Come to This
Fatin watched as many canines came, most of whom she did not know. She was especially alarmed when two of the members came injured, one of whom was covered with blood. X’yrin noticed and reprimanded them, despite the fact that they had apparently done so to protect the pack. She shared a look of slight concern with Asad before she turned her attention back to the other woman.

X’yrin then spoke of how several people had left, including their leaders. She didn’t know any of them but still felt sad that they all had left the pack. She also felt sad for the pack to lose several of its members, but especially two of its leaders and founders. But she was very surprised when X’yrin explained that she was taking over leadership since she was a subleader before the regular leaders left.

The two injured members were demoted and they both responded in anger, something that Fatin could understand. X’yrin asked for any other opinions and she spoke up. ”I will support you, X’yrin. You have led the pack well from what little I’ve seen.” She turned to her packmates. ”I think X’yrin deserves our support or at least a chance to prove herself to us.” Asad nodded in support of her and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. He agreed with her and would support both her and X’yrin.

Messages In This Thread