till we couldn't feel our teeth
[html]

gutted that I'm not playing Bran for a little while- I can imagine him chatting away about some whore he was with just before they left the Stormbringer pack and Niernan not listening to a word he's saying. DX

The young Stormbringer was wrapped up in his own thoughts, settling Temeraire down into some kind of sleep and trying hard to settle his quesy stomach. He had no idea if Lilin would be happy about his showing up with his son, asking if she had anywhere for him to stay. He had no desire to act as though he were imposing on her, but she was the only family he had outside of Ichika and Ichika was not somewhere he wished to stay at the moment. Dixie and Wayne would take good care of the mares until they were ready to foal and by then, Saul hoped to at least have somewhere to live. For now, he was more than happy to take up some floor space, as long as his son had somewhere comfortable to stay, he would be happy. Wrapped up in a bundle of fur on Artan's back, almost strapped down to keep the swaying of the horse from throwing him off, Teme was already fast asleep when noise up ahead alerted Saul to the company he was about to keep.

Green eyes looked curiously at the path ahead, clashing with the sight of two male Luperci both in their optime form. The darker of the two reclined on a boulder, a dark coloured cat perched on his shoulder and a stick of dried meat in his hand, very similar to Saul's own late afternoon meal. The other male was a light tan and chocolate with splashes of white over his body- he'd taken up residence on the grass and appeared to be amused with the sight of the clouds and the trees above him. Saul stopped for a moment, wondering at the strange scene in front of him, before the tangy iron scent of blood hit his nose and critical eyes searched both of their bodies thoroughly for a moment before the breach was located. Bleeding softly from the claws on his foot, he appeared to have cracked them quite badly. His medically inclined mind began to race through the plants and remedies on his person that would help, before he remembered his manners.

"Namaste, travellers. You look a little lost and weary, can I help you?" He asked, genuinely wondering if there was anything he could do to help this pair out. He looked towards the darker of the two, the one who had hurt himself and asked with a soft smile, "Can I help you with that cut? I'm a medic and I have a few things that might help you out?" He glanced back towards Temeraire who remained sleeping, before stepping forward and stretching his hand out in an offering of greeting. "I'm Saul Stormbringer, previously of Ichika no Ho-en but now a loner for a while." He said, a friendly smile on his face.

word count → 473 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread