till we couldn't feel our teeth
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Niernan raised his eyes to the wolf, he raised the hand paw not holding his jerky in greeting. Stormbringer, you say? Really? His voice and eyes could barely hide his excitement. This was just what he had been hoping for; he and Bran were only travelling to find family and here one had literally plodded up to them.

He stowed his jerky back in his haversack and pushed himself up off the floor, aiming a subtle kick at his brother. Bran jerked back to the land of the living with a very ungentlemanly snort, What d'ya want Nier, ya bugger? I was having the nicest day dream about that pretty wee blonde we met a ways back.

Niernan rolled his eyes and looked back at the other Stormbringer, I apologise for my brother, he was taught manners, but he forgets em real quick. Mealtimes with him are torturous. He offered his paw for the obviously older wolf. "I am Niernan Stormbringer and the lazy sod over there is my brother, Bran Stormbringer. It's a pleasure to meet you Saul."

A loud 'meow' rang through Niernans ear and he winced, before smirking wryly, he flicked his eyes to the cat perched on his shoulder, Sorry your Lordship, He directed this to the cat, before looking back at Saul, this useless lump of fur is Ciaran. I appreciate the offer of medical assistance, but I'm sure it'll be OK, it's only a wee bit of blood.

By now Bran had also hauled himself to his foot paws and had offered his broad hand paw for Saul to shake. He was uncharacteristically quiet, gazing at Saul with pensive chocolate coloured eyes. Niernan looked at his brother quizzically before shifting his focus back to Saul. May I fuss your horses? They are stunning examples of the species.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread