till we couldn't feel our teeth
[html]
/

Niernan registered the shock on Saul's face as he gave the older wolf their names, he hadn't thought that the simple statement of a name would cause so much emotion. He could also see the excitement painted all over the grey wolfs features, he couldn't help but smile himself.

He listened to Sauls introduction of the horses while he moved over to the black and white stallion, Hermes, from what Saul said. Aye, I know horses. I've a bit of a thing for animals and animals like me. He allowed the heavy stallion to sniff his hand paws before he smoothed one soft pad over the animals long, broad muzzle.

He smiled as the stallion pushed against his paw, relishing the attention. He turned his head to look at Saul as he registered the mans comment about his son, before glancing over at the hump of furs piled on Artans back. Aw, we'll let the little mite sleep, they're cute when they're out cold. Just like Bran's cuter when he's asleep, it's more quiet. He grinned mischievously at Saul and then laughed as he caught his brothers pouty face over Sauls shoulder.

Niernan gave Hermes a final pat on the nose before shifting over to give Artan a fuss. He repeated the presentation of paws for the horse to sniff before petting the chocolate and flaxen animal. He smiled slightly to himself and laid his forehead against Artans, Aren't you a beautiful boy? And so well behaved. He whispered to the animal. Artan blew air out through his nostrils as if agreeing with Nier, the wolf man chuckled and moved away from the horse, giving him a final, gentle pat on the nose.

He turned back to Saul, Fantastic boys, in brilliant shape as well. If you trained them then they are a credit to you, I'm lucky just to have met them. He strode back to his brothers side, hoisting up his grey cargo shorts as he could feel them slipping down slightly. Nier hooked one thumb through a belt loop and waved his tail a little nervously, now that his area of expertise had come and passed he found himself about to breach a subject that he had given much thought over the last year.

So, Saul, may I ask ya something? He paused and waited before broaching the subject You're a Stormbringer, as you said, so what relation are we? I know most of the family through the times that they dropped in to meet my siblings, I and mother and father, but there was never any mention of you. He rubbed the back of his head nervously, Well, I suppose Wraith never had much to do with the young'uns like me and Bran, ain't that right brother? He shot the question at his brother, causing the lighter wolf man to laugh unexpectedly loudly, Sure thing, to be honest, I think Wraith was just ecstatic when you and me left. I suppose it meant that he wouldn't have the others complaining about us all the ruddy time. Bran grinned, causing Nier to chuckle.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread