till we couldn't feel our teeth
[html]
Bahaha, I can't help it... My fingers just run away with the whole typing thing. / +yo numbah!

Nier grinned at his cousin, relishing the ringing confidence in the older wolfs voice. Just from their brief meeting Nier could tell that Saul was a very soft spoken and almost painfully shy individual, so the confidence with which he asserted that Nova Scotia was his home pleased Niernan to no end.

He let his grin sink to a smirk as he gave his brother a very devious look, his bright blue eyes reflecting the red campfire, making the azure orbs dance, Oh, I'd say Wanderlust is the main cause of us travelling, but I suppose there was also the desire to get away from Ele. Bran laughed loudly, making the sleepy cat now resting on Niernans leg jump at the sudden explosion of noise. Niers brother rolled his eyes Aye, getting away from that prude was the best thing we've ever done, no more naggin' voice in my ear, or sweet 'lil Ele running to dear ol' Mam and Dad to tattle on the both of us.

Nier looked back to Saul, his eyes still dancing with mischief as he gently rubbed Ciarans head, Our darlin' sister is a sweetheart, but very.... Conservative, if ya catch my drift. She's ok with me as long as I hold me tongue, but she hates Bran and his womanising ways. Nier flicked a small pebble at his brother, bringing a playful mood back to the previously awkward fireside chat. He smiled at Saul, We grew up in the Stormbringer pack, we love them all dearly and yeah, we miss'em terribly at times, but we're two growing laddies and we needed to go out and find our own adventures. We were hoping to wander around for a while, hunting for ourselves and then when we tired of that we'd find a pack somewhere. I just hope that any pack that takes us in has a sense of humour, they will definitely need one to put up with us.

Nier watched Sauls face closely as he geared up to ask his next question, he could feel himself relaxing in the presence of his soft-spoken and amiable cousin, he was broaching subjects that he would never dare to bring up with anyone else. So, you got a destination you're heading to? Or could ya reccomend any packs for a pair of pranksters like us to join? He let the question hang there as he continued to fuss his cat, Ciarans loud purr competing with the crackling of the wood on the fire.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread