till we couldn't feel our teeth
[html]
OMG!!!! A reply!!! /

Nier allowed Ciaran to climb back up onto his shoulder, nuzzling against the cats soft fur and smiling across the fire at Saul, Aye, we heard about the Cour des Miracles, we both though it sounded like a fun place, but I suppose we're happy to be roaming for a while yet. He looked across at Bran before snuggling against his cats face again, a sadness briefly touching his face, a sadness that he wouldn't let Bran ever see. I suppose it's awful to not feel at home in the place you once called home. I don't think I could ever bear that, you're a brave one to leave Ichika, especially with your young son and all. He nodded in Temeraire's direction.

In truth Niernan knew that one of his greatest fears was that no-one would accept him and his brother into a pack, Bran caused so much trouble wherever he went and Nier knew that he always got dragged into it too. Would that be too much for other wolves to cope with? Or would they fit in somewhere? But then, Niernan also knew that as long as he was with Bran he was home.

Niernans sadness faded as Sauls next, gently spoken question reached his ears. He chuckled a little and let a cheeky grin touch his muzzle, while Bran laughed aloud with genuine merriment. Mates or pups? Nah, neither of us have got em. He paused, and gave his brother a contemplative look, Though I suppose Bran might have a sprog somewhere, with the amount of time he spends making a mess of decent ladies sleeping quarters, if ya know what I mean? He winked broadly at his brother who grinned with pride. Nier chuckled again before looking across the fire at his cousin, his azure eyes now serious despite his cheeky smile, which had now become more of a challenging smirk, Besides, neither of us are the type to leave a mate behind, especially not a kid. I wouldn't want me a mate for the moment anyway, I've got enough on my plate keeping a track on him. He gestured at his brother who playfully whipped a twig at him.

Nier chuckled again before tickling Ciaran under the chin, I suppose what with little'un over there, He nodded in Temeraire's direction, You've got a mate somewhere. If ya don't mind me saying, you don't seem like the 'one-night-stand sorta guy, not like Bran anyways.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread