till we couldn't feel our teeth
[html]
BAHAHAHAHA Gruesome Twosome, love it! /

Niernan had noticed that Sauls amusement was usually coupled with a crumpling of the nose, he'd be damned if he ever admitted it, but it was cute. He'd be happy if he could just keep that nose crumpled, as all Nier wanted to do was please and amuse others, such a visible show of amusement always pleased him. Yet the crumpling of the nose suited Saul; it was quiet and understated, just like Saul himself , nothing at all like Brans loud guffaws, or Ciarans deep rumbling purr.

Nier smiled to himself seems me, Bran and Ele got a rare Stormbringer father then, Dear ol' Da never left us alone. If we wandered farther than the tree line he'd have a wee panic and come and get us. Bless his soul, he's a good wolf, our Father. Nier flicked his ears back as he thought of home, the tickly sensation of warm fondness tingling in his chest.

His remark that Saul hardly seemed the type to partake in a one night stand was met by his cousin with a very ungraceful snort. The suddeness of the ungainly noise made both Niernan and Ciaran jump, with Ciaran letting out a small and rather pathetic meow. Bran laughed loudly at both of them, finding great amusement in Ciarans bottle brush tail. Hahahahahahaha, Nier, you're such a pussy, just like your pussy. Bran fell back into the grass and continued laughing as Niernan gave him a withering look before apologising to his cousin Sorry Saul, Bran has an..... Unconventional sense of humour, please continue.

Nier listened, his face falling as he took in Sauls story. Sauls obvious pain over the wolf named Siku pulled at Niers heart strings, he couldn't imagine having someone break a heart so completely, but then for that heartbreak to be followed by a random and trust breaking experience must have been incredibly traumatic. But then Nier took comfort in the fact that Saul now had something to focus his love on, he could tell that Temeraire was going to be a very well loved and looked after pup. As Saul finished his tale Niernan sighed and scratched at his rough mane again, Wow, what a life you've lived. I never meant to recall such painful memories, I apologise for asking, but I also thank you for sharing. You needn't have but you did anyway. He let his azure eyes convey his pure emotion, words failing him at that moment, sympathy, affection and warmness in his gaze.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread